Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Training Time..

So the first Training Session was in October. I arrived bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (Starbucks White Mocha in one hand, hopes and anticipation in the other) allowing plenty of time for sign in, as the email had stated to.

Today was the day that I finally discover what exactly my job would be.

I took a seat, listening to the 'inspirational' music being played in the room, and waited. Then the fear set in..... the Trainers took to the stage, head-set microphones and scarily happy attitude ahoy! I thought I'd landed in Disneyland for Security Staff!

One thing I will say for them -they sure laid on a great feed for us.... Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my food :D

But I did come away from the session a lot wiser on what being a Screener entails. You know when you go through Airport Security? That's what I'll be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment